The QICDRC rooms are multi-purpose and can be used for ADR proceedings, meetings and business functions. All rooms hired from Sunday to Thursday within business hours of 8am to 5pm are Free of Charge and include the following complimentary services;
· Wireless internet connection
· Secure rooms with fingerprint and card access control
· Writing pads, Pens and Flipcharts
· Dedicated Client Service Team personnel including pantry server
· Use of 3 breakout rooms
· Access to preferential rates for hotel accommodation and catering
The below additional services are available on request from our client services team.
· Hire of IT equipment ; Microphones, Laptops, Visualiser
· Video Conferencing
· Copier rental and print services
· Translation, Transcription, Interpretation services
· Catering Services
Up to 70 people can be accommodated in the largest plenary room and the 5 smaller retirement rooms hold 10 people comfortably. Special arrangements can be made to re-configure certain rooms at relatively short notice. All rooms have individually controlled air-conditioning and are well-lit, with either a sea or city view. They are fully equipped with a HDTV, telephone, core stationery items and secured by a fingerprint access control system. Care has been taken to provide ample, flexible space. Rooms are furnished with bespoke handmade oak furniture including mobile filing storage units as well decorated so as to provide a pleasing atmosphere.
Please click on room layouts and floor plans for further room images and configuration details or contact us for further information.